IT Management Collaboration Workshops
- How do you get your whole IT team working together?
- Is your management team working in synergy and towards shared goals?
- How can you meet the demands and challenges of agility vs control, keep costs down and deliver improved customer service?
- Is your IT organisation working to different standards? E.g. ITIL vs DevOps/Agile? Are these worlds colliding?
- How can you bring the team together for greater success and collaboration?
Successful IT delivery requires collaboration, teambuilding, mutual trust and personal confidence across your management team.
These are all tested in times of change – without them, projects and initiatives fail to deliver value, and this in turn can have serious consequences for IT customers business, as well as for IT itself.
Many IT organisations struggle to balance the conflicting demands of efficiency, agility, control and perpetual change that are constantly heaped on them. How can an established IT organisation, built on structures and processes from the 1970-1990s, cope with new demands for faster time-to-value, great agility, customer experience, mobile and social interfaces, new commercial models, apps, wearables and personal devices, as well as keeping up with ever changing technology, AND yet still protect the integrity of business data and systems…?
There are many new thoughts and approaches on how to deliver seamless technology solutions in a constantly changing market. As opinions may be divided on strategy and tactics, it’s vital to have a solid sense of teamwork, shared goals and trust across the leadership team.
For simple practical results and solutions check out our E2E (end-to-end) Management Collaboration services
Management Collaboration Workshops
Visit www.itsmgoodness.com for details and free to air access – join the Twitter conversation at #ITSMGoodness and follow Barclay at @barclayrae.
For more details contact Barclay Rae on 07885 629308 – email@example.com